Sunday, October 4, 2009

Black Poop Close To Labor

The vibe aunt

Well yesterday I went to the center to meet my buddies and as I am of the plate freezer, I always find new stories this time I saw the most Conchudo q q could see a woman not wanting to pay the passage of your child safe qa good many will pass this little scene, but this lady over the limit of q first Conchucos climbs with his son and to shell the boy sits two seats behind Mrs. normal bone if your child is not q pay a minimum fare will you wear on your legs ohhhh you do sit at your side, but that if it was what surprised me most q q when the collector will begin to charge Mrs. passage gives you just what it is worth q adult ticket (0.60 cents) and the ticket lady told her son and the lady gets mad and tells him NOT AS q MALCRIADO and more words as you can imagine ... ... ... ....

then gives q 100 soles for your child is copper (100 soles for 2 tickets sun equals 1 q q I think is very silly) I wonder if it rises to the combination with 100 suns I can imagine how far it goes up when going by taxi, this chick is bitter if q step.


0 comments:

Post a Comment