Sunday, March 21, 2010

2month Old Baby With Belly Ache

News !!!!!!

First of all my apologies for not visiting these days, I'm already full with medicine and I have as much free time, he was also a project I want you to know is a book of poems that became the network http://felipoween.ning.com/
authors are novel and have written from the heart I'd like to read it and give me your opinion.

Thank you and a warm hug to all



REVIEW




"What I kept inside me is a book of poetry with great dedication made by novice writers, it has turned personal experiences reflected from the point of view of paranormal beings, magical, sexy, misunderstood, passion, traversing the lines the reader will find similarities with the life of any human as well as an approximation of what would belong to another race prevented from showing the rest of humanity, but mostly you will find reflected in each letter to express sensitivity feelings into words in a poetic way, that will lead to sigh or get excited with each verse, explore what goes on inside these young writers will transport you into a world where imagination knows no boundaries and where the experience can be yours at some point, poetry is a way to reflect different moods from the overwhelming passion to deep hatred, since most infinite loneliness to joy, we propose to go with each word and perhaps find that poetry is valid more than ever by the hand of those heady poems makers.
In this link you can download it: DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment