Saturday, November 1, 2008

Marlin Model 1870 30-30

Tokyo Game Show 2008










Now at last I'll talk a little about how TGS2008 was within what I saw, of course. As already mentioned in this year I decided to go as soon as possible, try to avoid a long tail and can come earlier. I left home at 4:45 am, starting the first train from here where I live (Nishikoizumi) at 5:01 a.m., with the necessary transfers came at the Makuhari Messe (Chiba) only at 7: 30 in the morning. It took me 10 minutes to reach tunemaking, bought a ticket (¥ 1200) and went to the final of the cola.

Apparently, it seems that so many people, but I think it was not for lack of time and adverse weather conditions (it was starting to rain). For the first time at TGS was the inspection of backpacks for weapons or dangerous objects, held at the Makuhari Messe from the outside. Would influence the attack in Akihabara? Despite the fact that so many people was that the guards seemed wrong law. After that, it was only planted almost two hours in line, waiting for the start of the event. It was hard having to be all the time, and with umbrella in hand (PSP and play at the same time ... hehehe). A curious fact is that, due to adverse weather conditions, the organization decided to open the doors 30 minutes early, around 9:30. So, exactly at 9:49 am and I found myself inside the event. Unfortunately, this time not taking pictures of the tail and the entrance, as he was busy with my hand! Even that was one of the best I've TGS was mainly because I could enjoy the event. I have a lot of brochures and DVDs of toast, but it is strange that this year I have not had the distribution of large bags. Then I shot a picture of tranqueiras I Add. Here is the first picture I took at the event, Koei Company las niñas. A media noche, because yo era derecho de la cámara.
Earlier, he gave up for good in transit between the Halls, but with time, it was impossible to walk. It was so many people in front of large stands, especially from Capcom. The competition to play the trial version of Monster Hunter 3 for the Wii, it was hell. About 10 minutes after the start of the event, was already overloaded with people. Who wants to play, had to wait hours. Clearly this is not my case since I go to the TGS to look more than playing. Standing in line is a waste of time. He had many nice attractions and games of creepy, but I leave pra depois falar.

At first, gave me good in transit between the dome, but over time, it was impossible to walk. It's so many people in front of large stands, especially of Capcom. The controversy played a test version of Monster Hunter 3 for Wii, is hell. About 10 minutes after the start of the event, was already overloaded with people. Who wanted to play, had to wait hours. Of course this is not my case now that I will seek TGS over gambling. Stay in the queue is a waste of time. Jasons had many attractions and rare games, but then you can talk.
from Tokyo: Michel Matsuda




0 comments:

Post a Comment