Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Getting Pregnant Games Online Free






"Now you have the power to do what you Victoria?
-painting my nails
"That's all you can think of?
-fix my hair, shopping
-Anything else?
"The most urgent need is to look good, we is not under me, once I feel okay with me begin with the radical changes. "Aaaah
I like that tell me something about these changes
"Now I'm not a goddess? Then cut off every man on earth
"Not a bit extreme? "You're right
leave some, will select the best, the fittest, those who know how to treat women in every way, let the best lovers, most inspired poets, all men who can see the content and not just The continent also will sift them for any violent nature perish thus eliminating this gene.
- But Vicky will be very few and we are many!
-learn how to share after all and we did just that in illegality, will now be legal.
"And what of us? What changes will you do?
-Dolores any course if we are perfect, the problem began with the operator clear how man gave all the advantages to them, now we have the best jobs, win more, we can do any task you can think of, we are the majority in this it is time the world noticed.
Victoria "If you let me believe that we have some responsibility in this, let pass many things, you know what bothers us is that life that we sacrificed gene, that leads us to suffer in silence, which leads a end to end, we are very emotional, always protecting, we are very confident and also are not very loyal among us, do not forget we raise their young, maybe we could start there and the balance would tip in our favor. "Right Dolores
remove the gene and end the silence and shame to cry what makes us suffer, hey want to change your name? "I'd call
Happiness
-Done and now we're going to take something to that bar that opened near the plaza, I think this skirt combined with my shirt? "If it hits
also the color goes wonderfully with your skin, we could go to the cinema to see the latest Vargas I cried profusely, saying that the castle became the lolas and has so much Botox that does not recognize it nor its Mother, lend the PC I'll pass the sales report and I am free and then call home to see if the kids did their homework, Mark has to raise the note in passing math and tell him I left the hot dinner meal prepared, I hope we get time to film and have enough space for parking. "Happiness
forget we have the power!
"It's true I will never forget. Noelia





Creative Commons License
Victoria and Happiness by Noelia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License .
Based on a work at noeliapensando.blogspot.com .

0 comments:

Post a Comment