Saturday, March 5, 2011

Icarly Subliminal Messaging










Not a single dream was true

back to your dark, lonely world
Drop the mask before me have used q
It is no longer effective to hide the truth
That feeling you know nothing
less meet
're the center of your universe
Nobody but you live there
Nobody but you feel and suffer
glass down the stairs
And look for once the truth!
never know what it is to feel
But you look rather than
I do not believe in your rhetoric
Neither your alleged tears
cry nothing
more than you
For your dream, your wish
never see more than your walls
Sing to the winds
From your distant balcony
There is no spell between you and me
I become immune and strengthened
Go to your world of darkness
That was always my way of light.

Noelia












0 comments:

Post a Comment