Sunday, March 20, 2011

Upper Left Quadrant Burning

sailed your boat HOLIDAYS


Withdraws ship carrying a single passenger

See you on deck looking away

With infinite sorrow greet you with my handkerchief

Now I can shed tears in your sea

which together every day, knowing you'd go.


The sun sets on the horizon, gilding the waves

Everything seems perfect in this farewell

not missed squawking gulls greeting

to the south wind swelled the sails

To zoom further your graceful silhouette.


How difficult was saying goodbye!

great distress That does my heart

My eyes are on your own beloved captain.


could not make the trip to remote seas

not go uninhabited islands waiting for us,

He was remembering the distant voyage.


I get the laughs, your love, the warmth of your arms,

You take my respect, my love, my admiration,

I'll take your words to say goodbye to brave.


Recorded took the oath last

Word of your boy and fellow adventurer

arrive to the port in the near future

mast And scream your name

As if we had both docked.


reach No words to express what I feel

There are no verses that could capture that moment without time

Seeing your sail boat and I'm here goodbye in land.


Noelia

In memory of my grandfather, a man of honor, generous and supportive.

12/11/1938 - 18/03/2011



0 comments:

Post a Comment