Friday, February 4, 2011

Cellular Respiration Mammals Heat

Villa Ignacio Vargas, alias "El Viejo" feared for his life

El Viejo: "I fear for my life"




"Now I do not know what will happen with my life. The government want to silence me, and Santa Cruz also want to hurt me, "said Villa Vargas after his interview given to the media.


'El Viejo' said that to safeguard their integrity did not face before. However, truth be saved and burned her so decided to make all the reality that lies behind the controversial and still dark 'Rózsa case. "


Ignacio Villa reiterated that remain in hiding and called for help from the authorities, especially the leaders of the opposition to bring to light the mystery that enlists the melodrama that erupted the morning of April 16 in the 4th. floor of the Hotel Las Americas ..


Source: LaEstrellaDelOriente.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment