Sunday, February 20, 2011

What Is A Mecha Doll Price

The night I nearly died

The night I nearly died
I was sweating in bed and could hear

crickets and a fight of two lovers
and I felt like my soul was clear and
crossed the mattress.
And just before it hit the ground I jumped up,
was so weak he could hardly walk
but I walked back and forth and turned all the lights,
then returned to bed.
and again my heart broke off and pierced the mattress
and I jumped up,
just before it hit the ground
walked from side to side and turn off all lights
and then returned to bed and again
turn
off and I got up
and turned all the lights.
I had a dog
1 year and was sure he did not want to die
but I would not have mattered.
But all that night
nobody phoned
no one came to me with a beer, my girlfriend did not call
.
All I could hear were crickets and did
heat.
And given the matter followed up and lying down

until the first rays of sun came through the window


by receiving the bushes and then I went to bed and soul

stayed inside and I finally slept
.
Now people come to see me
knocking on my door and windows

the phone rings the phone rings again and again I get great letters

of hate mail and love letters.
All the same again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment